2006 Midwest Music Summit

yarl free since '03

Friday, July 21, 2006

Kim Taylor

Kim taylor
A true talent right here in the great city of Cincinnati is Kim Taylor. Kim is a singer songwriter that makes what has been termed "narcotic dream pop" but to me its just heartfelt and memorable. If Janis Joplin and Cat Power had a love-child, it might sound like Kim. Have a listen and tell me what you think.



Tunes are on Kim's Myspace page.

You can catch Kim Thursday August 10th at Monon Coffee as part of MMS....

3 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home